RESIDENCY IN MONACO FOR FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT APPLICANTS
The Principality of Monaco is not just a paragon of good taste, luxurious receptions, yachts, casinos, and Formula 1, it also provides its residents with unique opportunities for living and doing business. Residency in Monaco is like being a member of an elite club, and it gives a wide range of possibilities for living comfortably in Europe.
Receiving a residency permit for Monaco is a simple and straightforward procedure thanks to the principality’s program for affluent individuals. To take advantage of this program, you only need to show that you have your own funds in a bank account and receive a steady income from outside of Monaco. Thus, every applicant capable of proving his/her financial independence, without support from the state, has the right to receive a Monaco temporary residency permit.
Advantages of Monaco temporary residency
- Live in Monaco and move freely around Europe – Holders of Monaco temporary residency can not only live year-round within the principality, they can also travel visa-free and without time limits throughout the Schengen space.
- The program is straightforward – Monaco’s program for temporary residency for affluent individuals does not oblige you to do business, make any investments, work, pay additional taxes, etc.
- It’s easy to apply – The entire procedure up to the moment you receive a decision on your Monaco residency, can be done in your own country through the French consulate.
The simplest opportunity for receiving a residency permit in Europe for affluent individuals.
Conditions for participating in the Monaco temporary residency program
- Your own funds in a sufficient amount in a bank account in Monaco
- Your own funds in a sufficient amount in a bank account outside of Monaco
- Proof of a steady income outside of Monaco
- Your own or rental property in Monaco
Through living in Monaco for more than 183 days in a year and proving that they continue to meet the conditions under which the residency permit was issued, applicants can extend the temporary residency permit practically automatically.
Opportunities this brings you
- Live year-round in Monaco
- Move freely around the EU countries
- Live in the heart of Europe
- Economic and political stability
- Tax advantages
- Personal safety
- High-quality medical services
- High social standards and guarantees
- Send your children to European schools
- Expand your business in the EU and transform it towards the euro market
Documents you need
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificates of children (if applicable)
- Attestation that you lack a criminal record
- Proof that you own real estate in Monaco or a rental agreement
- Certificate that you have opened a bank account in Monaco
- Bank statement showing the required amount in a bank account in Monaco
- Bank statement showing the required amount in a bank account outside Monaco
- Proof of a steady income outside Monaco
Our company’s services
- Legal support in establishing Monaco temporary residency
- Support during the process of legalizing the applicant’s personal documents
- Preparing the applicant’s set of documents for submission to the consulate
- Preparing the applicant for the interview at the consulate
- Accompanying the applicant to the municipality to submit the temporary residency application
- Assistance in opening a bank account in Monaco
- Accompanying applicant to consulate interview
- Assistance in obtaining medical insurance
- Assistance in establishing ownership of real estate
- Extension of temporary residency
Obtaining temporary residency – the process and payment stages
- A contract with our company is signed
- Applicant provides the initial set of documents for preparing a file
- An advance payment is made of 50% of the price of our services
- Ordering and payment of any additional services
- Applicant receives the complete file, and is also prepared for his/her visit to the French consulate for the interview + 40% of the price of our services
- Interview at the French consulate (accompanied by us, if necessary)
- The application is reviewed (generally takes up to 30 days)
- Applicant receives a positive decision and a D visa allowing him/her to visit Monaco to obtain a temporary residence permit
- Visit to Monaco to open a bank account and submit documents for a temporary residence permit + obtaining statements and other documents which you must request in person
- Visit to Monaco to receive a temporary residence card + payment of the remaining 10% of the price of our services