Discus Holdings offers a scheme that allows to finance Malta’s government bond investment, thus making it the most affordable EU residency by investment scheme available on the market.
Malta is an island country in the Mediterranean Sea. Since 2004, Malta is a member of the European Union and now is part of the Schengen area, in addition to this, it is a part of the British Commonwealth. With a stable economy that uses Euro as a currency.
In 2014, it launched residency by investment program that allows high-net-worth individuals to obtain residency right in the EU, in exchange for investment in government bonds and real estate. Residency in Malta gives the right to settle in any EU country with access to healthcare and all legal protections. Furthermore, Malta has a very favourable tax system.
New Government Bond Financing Option
The program rules require the purchase of a Government bond for €250,000. Discus Holdings, a Malta-based firm, in cooperation with a financial institution in Malta is offering the financing the government bond purchase for a one-off €66,000 fee. This significantly reduces the investment cost needed to obtain the residency in Malta, making it the most attractive EU residency program available in 2020.
Furthermore, legal fees are further reduced. See the full cost breakdown with savings bellow.
What does the status of an indefinite resident of Malta offer?
- The freedom of movement in the whole Schengen area and residence in one of the Schengen countries for you and your family.
- A safe place to live. You may permanently reside in Malta and have the opportunity at any time to travel throughout the EU without visas and permits.
- No taxation on private income derived outside Malta.
- EU Rights for Life, including healthcare and education for children.
Eligibility requirements to participate in the Malta Residence & Visa Program
- Must have at least €500,000 in verifiable wealth. This can in be cash, properties, stock, bonds and other investments.
- Have a clean criminal record.